Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week #3 post 3

I really am excited for summer to come around so I can start my construction job and actually have a considerable amount of money compared to now. It will also be nice to just get my mind off of school as well, because this year has been the most stressful out of my 3 years being here. I also started a part time job in Fargo and I have never had a job while at college and it makes schooling twice as hard not having as much free time, so I am more than ready to go home for a few months and be stress free. I also just like getting out of Fargo because there is honestly nothing really to do at all in Fargo, and I can never just sit on the couch and watch TV. I am always looking to do something hands on or fun and it is difficult to find that here in Fargo. I also hate the weather in Fargo and how it is so windy, so it will be more than nice once this semester is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment