Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week #3 post 2

I have sort of ran into an academic wall regarding what I want to do with my future job. I have always wanted to do some sort of federal law enforcement, but now looking at the requirements it looks like it is going to be harder and harder to achieve. Most jobs require 1 year of graduate school and I really don't know if I can handle it. I think I would be alright academically wise, but my student loans are just getting higher and higher as well, so I really don't know if that is something I want to pursue now. I know that I still want to pursue some sort of criminal justice job, but now I am a little lost in what that might be, and it is scary to think because some of my friends are already graduating next year and now I might be facing even more years of schooling and it is just a very frustrating thought for me. I really want to graduate and start paying off my debt, so I can reduce some of my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment