Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week #1

My name is Aaron Stone and I am a junior at NDSU.  I am currently in the Criminal Justice program with a minor in psychology.  I eventually hope of graduating and becoming a United States Federal Marshall. My mom has been a cop since a was born, so she is my inspiration to be in the criminal justice program.
I was born in Grand Forks, North Dakota, but I was not raised there. I was raised in a town called Monticello, Minnesota and it has about 12,000 people in the town for the population. That is where I graduated high school as well.
Some of my favorite activities to do are basically any sport that I can think of! I was a three sport athlete in high school where I played basketball, baseball, and football by 10th grade. I ended up quitting all three sports by 11th grade due to a few injuries and not having the passion for the sports anymore, so I joined tennis with my friends for fun. I am very happy I did join because I turned out to be really good and my friend and I did very well and won almost all of our matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment