Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week #1 entry 3

Sometimes I really miss high school because life was way easier back then! I only had to pay for my gas for my vehicle as my only expense, so I had free housing, food, and basically all the things I pay for now I did not have to. It was nice having parents to look after me and take care of me when I was younger, but it is also nice to not have supervision in college. High school was also very good to me because the academics was so incredibly easy compared to college it was so nice to not have to study for tests or actually have to put in the effort that I had to compared to now. I don't mind putting in effort or studying but it was really awesome when I wasn't swamped with school work. Another plus was the school lunch honestly it was really good at my school and I looked forward to it every single day, and like I said before my parents paid for that too! Obviously I miss high school once in a while, but I am also very happy where I am at right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment