Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week 12 #3

I believe that social media has so many positive and negative gains for my generation and for the future of all the world! I like how it enables for every single person that has internet access to be able to voice their opinion and express their freedom of speech! That is a huge positive of social media and so is connecting with family members and old friends that we aren't lucky enough to see as much as we want! I personally believe that the popularity of social media has changed the true meaning of it seeing it first person as a young millennial. I have seen some really embarrassing, provocative, gruesome, and meaningless subject matters on social media. It really frightens me to see some certain peoples opinions and how negative they can bee with only one goal, and that is to hurt other people. Social media is not meant for people to be rude to each other and slowly but surely that is what is happening in the social media world!

No comments:

Post a Comment