Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 8 post #2

I personally believe that cops should be paid more because of the danger and all of the situations that they have to experience daily. I have never understood why cops are not paid more because they have one of the most stressful jobs in America today and if they do not receive higher wages no one is going to want to be a police officer anymore, and having a lack of police officers would be a very awful thing in this country. I don't think that they should be millionaires or anything like that I just believe that the compensation that they receive should make their contributions and what they risk everyday worth the pay. I know that many people would disagree, but those people don't see what this job does to individuals and their families it is a very tough thing for many people and I feel very bad for our police officers today.

No comments:

Post a Comment