Sunday, February 14, 2016

week 5 post 2

My girlfriend is currently watching the bachelor on TV and I just cannot believe what people consider entertainment now these days. How in the world is sending 20 girls to go fight over the love of 1 guy even fair to the girls, and how is it fun to even watch? I personally feel bad for the contestants trying to find love especially because all of the onlookers criticize them and hate them out of spite it is completely ridiculous! All of these people in this show are amazing looking and should not need a show to find love!! Maybe if the contestants were drop dead ugly or something and I am not trying to be mean at all but it just makes the show unbelievable to me when all the women in this show complaining about never finding love are completely gorgeous. It is just plain stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment